Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

wow world wide web


thanks to b who gave me an imac for valentine's day i have re-discovered the virtual world.  i would be very sad to go on a vacation right now away from this new baby.  when i got it, the first thing i did was settings, right?  oh of course b opened the box to set it up, that's his thing.  them men and gadget boxes... its like love at first sight with b carefully undressing, touching parts lovingly, putting it all together and finally plugging it in & turning it on.

before today i thought i was living the digital life.  i was overloaded with information from my habit of browsing facebook-yahoo-google and news every night after work. what a loser, imagine these sites filling only about 1/8 of my bookmarks bar. me and my very, very limited world.

because of the wider screen, i had a longer bookmarks bar to fill. i added all the sites i frequently browse, googled top sites  and finally laid out my favorites nicely in the bar, in order of my new digital journey...  




No comments:

Post a Comment